Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Whole Grains

So, I am with Laura on the whole grains thing.  I found a few recipes to make this week using bulgar wheat, quinoa and wild rice.  I have cooked with bulk quinoa before and made a wild rice packaged dinner a few times but I have never cooked with bulgar wheat.




Henry loved getting to help me scoop the wheat out of the bins today.  I had to take a quick picture on my phone.  I am still looking for a good solution to bringing home grains from the store.  I have cloth bags and cloth produce bags which I can use for grains (the hemp one, but not the mesh one).  Any good ideas on that?

Here are the ones I use for my produce, they were a surprise gift from my husband and I love them!

ChicoBag Produce Stand Set/3 Eco-Friendly Reusable Produce Bags and Shopping Tote Set - (Produce Kit, Olive Sling)

No comments:

Post a Comment