Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

Bottom's up!

I was supposed to work on the playhouse this weekend.

I didn't.

I was supposed to work on a felt checkerboard, too.

I didn't.

Know those piles of laundry?  Sitting next to/under the bed?

Not folded.

I did, however indulge and relaxed and loved every minute of time with my family.  (insert ridiculous virtual hugs here to everyone).

And, my drink of choice was this:


 plus  (that's rum, y'all)


Um, yum.  Summery and delicious and the crickets are chirping.  You will have to wait for later for the playhouse.  My insincere apologies.




Also, since I was out of town last weekend and forgot to take out a banana (see about us to read about my history with produce) we have fruit flies.  This works wonders at getting rid of them.  Leave a half inch in the glass on the counter and wiiizaaam.  Buh-bye flies.  Enjoy your drink.

-Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment