Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

iheartfaces, phone photo

I am super excited to see iheartfaces.com do a challenge entirely with cameraphones.
About 80% of my personal pictures are taken with my iPhone.  Seriously.  I also like to only edit them using photoshop express, a free app .


The reason I love phone photos is because they really are like shooting from the hip in a moment that you don't want to lose track of.  I use my phone to take pictures of my son doing crazy things or some beautiful field on the way to work... or anything really!

Here's H playing superman with his dad yesterday:


Go on over to iheartfaces.com to see some more great photos!


2 comments:

  1. Awww, that's adorable! Great quality for a cellphone pic, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great clarity and such a cute smile! Make sure you put the IHF logo in your post so that you'll be eligible for the contest.. :<)

    ReplyDelete